Professional Development and Training
Customizable Professional Development Package For Educators, Schools and Districts
Level 1 Certification Launching Fall 2020
We are excited to announce the release of a brand new, fully customizable STEAM and Coding Professional Development package for educators, schools and districts. Choose your pedagogy track, in-person or virtual delivery and from a variety of implementation options that put you in charge of your pace, budget and learning objectives.
The STEAM and Coding Professional Development Package includes these benefits:
- An affordable, cost-effective way to deepen knowledge and understanding of STEAM and coding pedagogy
- The choice to choose how many sessions and days depending on your staffs’ schedules
- The opportunity to choose your focus, whether it be STEAM, Coding or a combination of both
- A variety of delivery digital options, including self-paced individual on-demand lessons, or school or district live webinars for larger groups
- On-site training for schools and districts for in-person delivery of professional development lessons
- Choose to buy or rent SAM Labs kits for your training. Love your kits? You can purchase them after your rental term
- Receive a SAM Labs Certification at the end of your course and badges for each level of certification
- Become a certified member of the SAM Squad community, and gain access to other certified members, SAM Labs Education Consultants, exclusive SAM Labs discounts and more
Want to know more about Customizable Professional Development Packages?
Sign up now to get on the waitlist and be the first to know!
Learn about the importance of computational thinking and how to enhance students’ learning potential.
Similar to our courses, training is provided in the ‘Learn, Do, Reflect’ model.
Promotes collaboration, perseverance, and problem-solving.
Learn how incorporating SAM Labs promotes active engagement and authentic learning experiences.
Benefits of Certification
Getting Started with SAM Labs
Purpose & Pedagogy
Hands-on, Minds-on Teaching with SAM Labs
Implementing SAM Labs in Context